Saturday 28 February 2015

A Doodle Day

I've always been a doodler (if that is even a word!).  Give me a pen and some paper and my hand just starts scribbling, its a kind of habit I guess.  My folders and exercise books at school were covered with random shapes and words to the point where it would be hard to spot where my name was written.  I haven't given much thought to my doodle habit until today when I read the 'Oodles of Doodles' challenge at That's Crafty.  The challenge referred to Zentangle, a word I had never come across before so I Googled it and my eyes were opened to a whole new level of doodling! I was blown away by the intricate pattens and designs and was inspired to try my very own Zentangle, and here it is:




The greatest thing about the doodle process is not knowing what you are going to come up with.  I'm so pleased I chose to draw it on a card blank as I think this would make a lovely greetings card.  Can't wait for the perfect opportunity to give this to someone.

This will definitely not be my last Zentangle, I think this may become my new de-stress therapy.

I would like to enter this into:

Oodles of Doodles Challenge at That's Crafty

Thanks for stopping by :) Happy crafting to all

B
x




8 comments:

  1. Adore what you've done with this, I love this style of art. Welcome to the many avenues of arting and crafting, you'll never be free of the addiction xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun :) I'm definitely hooked!! Lol

      Delete
  2. Hi, I am your new follower.;) Was looking your posts and this one is just gorgeous!!!!;) And thanks so much for a lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kris, thanks for your comment and for following (I'm following you to). This doodle is one of my favourites :)

      Delete